Security is one of the major concerns for both businesses and homeowners. Different people have different needs for security. Millions of people are looking for the best security systems. We have tested, researched and compared to choose the best home and business security systems based on different factors like cost, installation, response time, and customer service, ease of use, connectivity, and features. With that said, have a look at the best security systems.
- Frontpoint – Along with having an easy to install solution, Frontpoint takes care of all its users’ needs. Customers of Frontpoint stick around for seven years on average, which is even longer than the former contract. Finally, Frontpoint has no contracts. You can now get the high-end security without even getting stuck for three years. There is also an option to try out the system for 30 days.
- Vivint – Vivint is well known to be a ‘smart home’ system for a reason. It combines home automation with home security. It has a lot of hands-free voice control options. This way, you can easily get everything done from closing the door to turning up your AC.
- SimpliSafe – It has been designed to redefine the industry of home security. It enables you to choose monitoring and equipment level you need without engaging any salesperson. It is sleek, modern, and easy to install. There is no need to sign a contract.
- Protect America – It is one of the only brands offering landline monitoring. It makes home security accessible to people who cannot rely on cellular networks or broadband for home security while keeping costs low. You can even lock in the monitoring fees until you keep up with your plan.
- Brinks – It is another great choice for home security and professional monitoring. It doesn’t offer that much for home automation. But you would get mobile access and some smart home features on all the packages. All in all, Brinks offers simple pricing and home security options. It is a great choice to try out a security system with money-back guarantee.
- SimpliSafe – If you are on a limited budget but want to ensure business security, SimpliSafe can get you covered. The monitoring plans are really very affordable. The highest plan is even cheaper than the starting range of Vivint, Frontpoint, and ADT. You can also turn on professional monitoring or turn off to minimize security costs. It can monitor your business when you go away.
- Nest – Camera systems are offered by a lot of alarm companies. It has 1080p camera systems to point at the cash registers. In low light, it doesn’t turn blurry and grainy. It has superb picture quality to avoid thieves.
- ADT – It is the best choice for businesses with multiple employees. It comes with access control features like key fobs to secure your business. For each employee, you can create code. It uses an alarm system and notifies you whenever your system is armed or disarmed.
- Vivint – It is the best choice for both home and business security. It consists of a doorbell camera, a garage door controller, and smart door lock. It is also integrated into light bulbs and other IoT devices and it has smart thermostat.
- Frontpoint – Frontpoint is the most reputed brand with a great balance of solid equipment and competitive pricing. It provides Smash and Crashes protection with its unique plans. If someone destroys the control panel, it automatically sends an alert to law enforcement.