MOBOTIX Cameras systems are ideal for remote operations and cloud-based technologies since the cameras can save visual data by adjusting the resolution and frame rate. Owing to the inbuilt virtual PTZ feature, picture elements are still obtainable. The cameras record high-resolution video and provide low-bandwidth live pictures and replay on command. MOBOTIX cameras may also control an event-driven visual ring buffer through a network or the Internet. Since visual encryption is fully accomplished within the camera, the live stream and recorded video are extremely safe.
Superior Image Quality
Excellent imagery begins with excellent innovation. Several security professionals regard MOBOTIX’s inventive past as legendary, which is why they continue to use it. Every device is meticulously crafted utilising cutting-edge optical, electrical, and industrial technology. MOBOTIX cameras generate extraordinarily clear, crisp visuals because they employ exclusively the highest-quality CMOS sensors and image processing software.
The network cable (PoE) provides full power to MOBOTIX IoT cameras while transmitting only essential information over the system. There’s no requirement for additional computers or power-hungry mass storage solutions. MOBOTIX’s entire system minimizes electricity and IT costs over time, making it among the most cost-effective solutions on the market.
Another economic and environmental advantage of MOBOTIX cameras is their long life. While the cameras generally outlast many generations of rival market participants’ products, they save resources and money.
Trust And Excellence
In today’s interconnected world, MOBOTIX provides high-quality surveillance cameras solutions that offer full security. As MOBOTIX devices have no limitations in terms of the number of users or cameras, they are ideal for high-security environments such as jails, airports, and sports stadiums. The professional VMS and video analysis are included as part of the systems offerings and are available for free. Furthermore, software upgrades are available for download for free, making every MOBOTIX device future-proof.
MOBOTIX created the cactus idea for end-to-end visual surveillance system security that is both dependable and thorough. Safeguard yourself against significant hacker assaults with a smart video solution that is equipped to withstand our world’s ever-changing difficulties. MOBOTIX IP cameras use a variety of specific security features for greater networking safety and privacy.
Stunning monitors ranging in size from 7 to 27 inches: Elo’s industry-leading touch displays are offered in sizes ranging from 7 to 27 inches, allowing you to rediscover your touchscreen experience. All Elo devices are constructed to survive the rigours of constant public usage and are manufactured at the production stage with touch integration from the beginning, enabling them well-suited for dense usage situations.
Customizable touch screen Monitors: Elo Touchscreen Displays are built with a consistent appearance throughout all sizes ranging from 7-inch to 27-inch, with choices for broad and regular screen resolution monitors. Elo touchscreen displays are well-suited for POS, point-of-information, signs, and hospitality purposes because of their small compact shape and clean look, which allows for seamless installation. And, using a range of accessories, the displays may be customised to fit the specifications of your design.
Why should you go with Elo?
Touchscreen Integration: Elo’s industry-leading PCAP touchscreen innovation provides a tablet-like interface with 10-touch input.
Mounting Flexibility: Elo monitors come with a number of mounting solutions to accommodate your setup needs.
Peripherals: Elo monitors are functional with the Elo Edge Connect peripherals, whether you require a barcode reader to scan objects or an EMV to allow safe payment. You’ll have the necessary accessories and an extra port to enable third-party peripherals.Built-to-Last: The touchscreen monitors give the excellence and trustworthiness for which Elo is recognised, and they are supported by a 3-year guarantee. Elo develop, implement, and are accountable for the entire solution, with touch incorporated from the beginning.
Improved Liquor Accountability
- The Aldelo Liquor Controller is essential for eliminating illicit liquor servings and increasing liquor responsibility for bars and pubs.
- Aldelo Liquor Controller works in combination with Berg Liquor Dispenser machinery to provide a one-of-a-kind approach that assists companies in minimising liquor wastage while boosting profits.
- Clubs and pubs may earn on each server using Aldelo Liquor Controller, allowing them to completely capitalize on their liquor inventories. Without legal clearance, bartenders will no longer be able to give complimentary beverages.
Completely integrated with the restaurant POS system
- In order to give clients a smooth operational experience, Aldelo Liquor Controller is completely incorporated with Aldelo for Restaurants.
- Each beverage order filed in Aldelo for Restaurants is sent across TCP/IP to Aldelo Liquor Control for pouring authorisation. Similarly, each drink that is rejected in Aldelo for Restaurants will result in the automatic loss of pour permission in Aldelo Liquor Controller.
- The incorporated Berg Liquor Dispenser System would only serve if only the pour orders are authorised by the Aldelo Liquor Controller, resulting in safe liquor control.
A Fresh Approach to Liquor Management
- Aldelo Liquor Controller is a revolutionary new approach to keep track of liquor inventory, avoid wastage, and boost drink sales.
- The savings gained by avoiding pour errors, minimising illegal pours, and improving liquor monitoring not only boost profitability prospects but also save time and enhance productivity.